This is where the whole "Brochure Copy/Content" is placed.
1. Parties: This agreement is made by and between (“Client/s”, “You”) and Shilanski & Associates, Inc. (“Firm”).
2. Services: Our Firm agrees to meet with you (the Client(s)) for the purpose of reviewing your personal financial situation. Our goal in the initial consultation is to answer your questions.
3. Fee: The fee for the initial consultation is a fixed fee of $497
4. Confidentiality: None of the personal information and data which you (the Client/s) provide will be disclosed by our Firm to any other person or entity without your prior consent unless such disclosure is required by law.
5. Legal Advice: Our Firm is not qualified to render legal advice. It is expressly agreed and understood that your attorney shall be responsible for the rendering and/or preparation of all of the following: (a) legal advice, (b) legal opinions, (c) legal determinations, and (d) legal documents;
6. Receipt of Disclosure Statement: Client acknowledges receipt of Parts 2 and 3 of Form ADV. If the Form ADV Part 2 was not delivered to the client at least 48 hours prior to the client entering into this Agreement with the Adviser, then the client has the right to terminate this Agreement without penalty within five business days after entering into this Agreement. For the purposes of this provision, an agreement is considered entered into when all parties to the Agreement have signed this Agreement.
7. Assignment: No assignment of the contract may be made by the Client or the Firm without the consent of the Client. 8. Representation by Our Firm: By execution of this Agreement, our Firm represents and confirms that it is registered as an investment adviser pursuant to state law.
9. Terms of Service: The Firm will not be held accountable for any inaccuracies or misrepresentations by third parties or their materials.
10. Our Promise: We want you to be happy, and we want you to come away from the meeting feeling like you got plenty of value. If you are not happy at the end of the meeting you will receive a full refund.